Saturday, November 15, 2008

Yay for Fat People!


I was so excited this week to rent Kung Fu Panda. I never got to see it in the theater and have been told how cute it is, so I reserved it through my local redbox. I watched it Tuesday night and thought Jack Black totally made the movie. I also liked how even though he was fat, he could still be a hero. Yay! I have to admit I was disappointed to hear they are sneaking in a few not so appropriate phrases into a disney movie. He said sucks about three times, and while I say this myself, I don't think it's so appropriate in a kid's movie. Sign of the times I guess.

I am also excited for Thanksgiving. At first I was not so looking forward to it because it was just going to be my and my parents, but our plans have changed and now I get to spend it with the extended fam and my sibs (minues Brenda and the kiddos). Our ward had a Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday, and it was yummy. Someone had made an apple pie and it sure hit the spot. I also decided I need to cook more. I can only eat so many cans of progresso! I am getting a kitchen aid for Christmas, so hopefully I will be more inspired to kick it betty crocker style.

1 comment:

biglittlebro said...

I can't wait to rent it. You still need to watch Iron Man.