
A few of my peeps and I signed up for a free Spanish class for teachers. It started last night and is being taught by the hubby of a new teacher at our school. I don't really care for her, but he was pretty nice. He spoke in Spanish for about 90% of the time. I was so proud of myself cuz I could actually understood a bunch of what he was saying! Of course he did a lot of actions, which helped. We also sang a stupid song, and we were going to sing more, but thankfully the CD player stopped working. I think it was embarassed by having to play dumb Spanish tunes. Hopefully now I will be able to understand a bit more about what the parents and translator are saying. I do know peosos (probably not how you spell it) though :)
No comments:
Post a Comment