
Luckily I work a block away from our county's election office, so I hopped on over after work to vote. I have been afraid that if I wait to vote on Tuesday, I would be waiting in line for two or three hours. It didn't take but ten minutes and I was in and out! I am a little sad I didn't get a cute little "I voted" sticker.
Yesterday also marked a year from when Natalie passed away. It was a tough day, but I really appreciated all the shout outs from friends and sibs, and flowers from my parents. The icing on the cake was when my cute neice Savannah and nephew Ryan sang I am a Child of God to me. It brought tears to my eyes-it was so sweet. I will always appreciate what an incredible friend Natalie was, and I miss her every day, but I know that she is in a happy place where she is no longer hurting. I am so blessed to have an eternal perspective and thankful that my knowledge of the gospel brings me peace.
Yesterday also marked a year from when Natalie passed away. It was a tough day, but I really appreciated all the shout outs from friends and sibs, and flowers from my parents. The icing on the cake was when my cute neice Savannah and nephew Ryan sang I am a Child of God to me. It brought tears to my eyes-it was so sweet. I will always appreciate what an incredible friend Natalie was, and I miss her every day, but I know that she is in a happy place where she is no longer hurting. I am so blessed to have an eternal perspective and thankful that my knowledge of the gospel brings me peace.
3 comments:
Natalie - We love you! I am so glad that we have the eternal perspective of things too... I think that it makes things like this a lot easier to deal with. Know that we are thinking of you...
I miss Natalie too. The sadness weighs heavy on our hearts, yet I know she would want us to try to understand and know also that she is pain free where she is. Her friendship to you was a great gift to all of us. Some of us go through life never having a "bosom" friend such as she was. I love you.
That was Mom who left that comment as "busy beehives." Perhaps time to get her her own sign on? :)
Love your guts kid. Remember shopping is always good therapy. Even if you just carry stuff around and put it back instead of buying it.
Post a Comment