Tuesday, October 28, 2008

How much does it cost at the dollar store?


My dad has meetings in Boise once every few months, so whenever he is here I score a free dinner. Tonight we went to Texas Roadhouse for some yummy vittles and good convo. It is nice to have some one on one time to chat and catch up. It seems like I haven't talked to him much lately since he has been serving as the bish. After dinner I headed over to the nearby dollar store to see if they had any magazine holders. Before going in, I noticed that they had an ad posted on their door. Seriously? Doesn't everyone know everything there costs a dollar, hence the name? Apparently not, cuz when I was searching the aisles for cheap crap I could buy, a guy came up to me with some decorative faux grass and asked me what color it was. Green. Then he asked, "so does everything in here cost a dollar?" Duh.

2 comments:

CJB said...

Did you say "here's your sign, and that will be a dollar." Glad you can afford to go crazy at the dolla store. Hope dad didn't talk the hind leg off a mule. :)

biglittlebro said...

huuuuh uuuuuh. That was me immitating dad clearing his throat. Hope you had fun.