
Man, it's been a while! I can't believe how fast the time flies between Thanksgiving and Christmas. It seems like I've been busy every night. If not busy, then too exhausted to do anything but watch tv. I am so excited for Christmas this year because it is the "on" Christmas where all the fam can be together. Also, Christi is flying to Boise and coming with me to school on Friday. I told my kids today that she is coming to do some fun things with us and they can't wait. They were all raising there hands to tell me they know who she is because I have a picture of her and me by my desk. Too cute. I also sprang for a real Christmas tree this year!!! We always had an artificial one growing up, and Mom always made them special, but I don't have room to store one, so I got a real one. I was super excited to get one so I could have the pi
ne tree smell in my house. Thanks to Amy who helped me haul it home and set it up. It's pretty crooked, but I turned it so that hopefully you can't tell too much.
ne tree smell in my house. Thanks to Amy who helped me haul it home and set it up. It's pretty crooked, but I turned it so that hopefully you can't tell too much. I've also been trying to clean my pigstye excuse of a house in preparation for my guest. I've had a root beer spill in my fridge for a few weeks now. I started cleaning it up and got so caught up in it, I ended up cleaning out my whole fridge. I accidentally spilled some yeast in the back of the fridge, so I had to lift out the bottom shelf to clean it out, and low and behold I found a package of string cheese. I don't remember the last time I had string cheese in there. The gross thing was, was that there was no mold or anything. Shows ya how many preservatives they pack into those things. Gross. It's all sparkling clean now though.
1 comment:
That's right Cindy-rella. Have that place sparkling for me!
That is halarious your kids said that. I am looking forward to it!
Post a Comment