Thanksgiving was a blast. I got to hang out with my extended fam and even got to eat some lefse- store-bought and not way near as good as Emmy Lou's. We played some board games (my tummy is still sore from laughing so hard), guitar hero, and ate lots of yummy food. While I was there I also finished the book The Kite Runner. I highly recommend it. It was slightly depres
sing, but very enlightening. It made me incredibly grateful to live in America. It also rekindled my anger at those who think we made a mistake by invading Iraq. After reading about how evil the Taliban is, and how they were massacaring tons of innocent people I just don't see how people think it is ok for us to sit by and watch. Ok. Enough of my soapbox.
sing, but very enlightening. It made me incredibly grateful to live in America. It also rekindled my anger at those who think we made a mistake by invading Iraq. After reading about how evil the Taliban is, and how they were massacaring tons of innocent people I just don't see how people think it is ok for us to sit by and watch. Ok. Enough of my soapbox.On Sunday I broke the sabbath to go eat breakfast with Janine and Jessica. We ate at Butterburr's and got all caught up. Yay for Jessica and her hubby for buying a new house even closer to me, in Meridian.
1 comment:
awesome phone Tooney! Loved spending a teensy bit 'o time with ya and can't wait for Dec 18th!
Post a Comment